In typical asshat fashion, former Million Dollar Wiki boy blunder Graham Langdon has banned the Turnipofpower.com account from Entrecard for using the Twitter service. In addition, he is censoring all negative tweets regarding his own service. Funny how he suddenly has time to monitor his long neglected business when it comes to defending his hat, but not to help the thousands of members scratching their heads when it comes to customer service. Looks like I won’t be able to give away my worthless Entrecard credits as planned. Let’s follow the amusing series of events.
1. Graham posts about how he will autopost all twitter posts mentioning Entrecard on his blog.
2. After giggling like a school girl, I decide to see if this is really the case and make the following tweet: “Is that asshat from Entrecard still wearing his asshat?”
3. Sure enough, my post appears in the Entrecard Sidebar as shown below.
4. A few minutes later my tweet vanishes. Poof!
5. I check the blog and see Graham has edited his original post to include the following quoted portion “Just a quick note that Entrecarders are expected to be on their best behavior. Any intentional use of profanity or harassment directed at other Entrecarders or Entrecard Staff using Twitter will result in immediate account deletion. We have a zero tolerance policy for harassment at Entrecard.”
Wow, so a content scraper autoposting tweets seems to think he can dictate what appears on another social network, when he can’t even take care of the spam on his own network.
6. Trying to log in, I see my account has been deleted. Apparently, mentioning Entrecard negatively on another social network is now cause for deletion. This is not the first time Graham Langdumb has deleted long standing members in fits of anger. Anyone remember firestorm? So now I try to post my grievances on the EC forums, and they are all down. Typical crappy service.